- Developing strategies and tactics to boost Amazing Brains Edu’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Managing a small team.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile male marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
This position include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Requirements and skills
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
N60,000 – N100,000